28 Feb 2009

Bold as Bolt

Hi everyone, whoever you are I don't care

I am upset now.

Don't ask me why cz I won't write on it in this.

Oh yeah, I wanna tell you something.

I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayayayayyayaaaayy :D:D:D

Here's the plan:


On 4-5 or ... : School and I will going Study Tour. Dorkie. But I wish that I will with all of my fwens. Bahaha
On 6 March: This is my waiting-day for the 3 months xD I'm gonna watch Jason Mraz's Booyeah!
Maybe that's the little. I don't have any plan. Any suggestion ?
Today, 28 February of 2008.
I went to school did remedial. I did. And little chat on school with people. Sleep in the afternoon before lessons. And woke up for violin's lessons. And then.. Online 'til tomorrow (Will I?) I'm not sure for that. bahaha. The alay-concert began from morning, that's sucks it's disturb meh. My father was stress, so he left from home. Haha. I want do that tho!
Uhm....
( ......... )
Oh I REALLY WANNA GOING HOMESTAY FOR THIS YEAR!!!!
It mightly be in Los Angels, or Gold Coast. I want both :P
But if I going to LA, that's imposible. see? The m-o-n-e-y sexy. w00t
and about GC, that's.... Don't ask me about it.
And for this year, I will order (more) stuff from internet. Aye!
Hahaha
Bye

No comments: