22 Mar 2009

21 Maret :) *Norak mode: ON --> TO THE MAX

Wooow <3! semalem..... ada uh online dooong. baca deh

Hi terus Do I disturb you, Mister?
and beberapa menit dia jawab no not really.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

gue nanya "Well, I need to talk D: Do you mind?"
" What are ya doing now? It's night on there, isn't?"
Dia : "3am"
Gue : "wow, why don't go back to sleep, Ross?"
dia belom jawab tuh! gue terus yang bawel hehehe :D
terus dia off dan online terus, yaudah gue sapa. "What the hell happened on your Chat mister?"
And he replied "Why? What happened?"
"You goes offline, then online over and over again. Wth?"

Dia gak jawab.


Emak gue manggil untung solat, yaudah gue solat kaaan.. gue bilang ke dia "Wait brb. YOU, don't go I want to talk to you, if you don't mind" pas gue balik lagi gue jawab "Bahaha. Thank you so much" And he said ":-)"

@#$%^&^y%$#@$%^& OMGGGG! WALAUPUN SENYUM DOANG ITU BERARTI BANGET BUAT GUEE EHEHEHEHHEHE

Yaudah gue bales lagi. ":-). Would you tell Brendon? I got some comments on myspace from 'Brendon Urie' I guess he doesn't have myspace, is he?"

dan dia off ---------------------------------------------------:'((

yaudah gue off aja, jam 8an gue online lagi di kamar bokap. Tiba2 dia kasih chat ke gue DIA PERTAMA "Brendon doesn't have a myspace :)"
gue : "Ah, really? So it was poser, where have you been?!"
Dia : "Just here"
Gue : "Ha. OK then. And 'ryan ross' gave me some comments too on myspace. Are you?"
Dia : " I don't have a myspace either."
Dia LAGI : "I deleted it a long time ago"
Gue : "Wow o.O again.... OK I'll remove them ;)"


dan dia gak jawab ;"( dan tiba2 OFF huaaaaa

I'll missing you so much, thanks for the time.


YOUR FANS HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cieee, adeeuh yang abis chat ama rairoooo, piwiiiitttt
*aduh gue ikutan norak deh*
wahahahaha LOL
poser mah hobi banget berkeliaran na..

i have friends in holy spaces said...

wuihiiiy enak beneeer han , chat dmana han?