20 Feb 2009

...was the soundtrack of my summer

Playing Thunder by Boys Like Girls more and again.

I know that’s dork. But fyi, that’s song just reminds me of….of… Someone. Yeah

Like ‘Your voice! Was the soundtrack of my summer. Do you you’re unlike any other? You’ll always be my thunder. And I said..your eyes! Are the brightest of all the color, I don’t wanna ever love another. Your always be my thunder. So bring..On the rain… and bring on the thunder’ 

And….

“Words screaming in my head, why did you leave? And I can’t stop dreaming watching you and him when it should have been. It should have been me….” 
OK that’s Learning To Fall by Boys Like Girls again. Actually “HIM” should being “HER”? eh?

“ I won’t let you bring me down it’s here. And now I’m breaking out. I will learn to love again. But I will stand a broken man” and “ I wanna run, but only far enough to make you miss me, I wanna take back all the shit that I’ve done. But I guess you were better off without me. I need to start to be my self. Because.. I’m… sick of everybody else..” And that is used from Broken Man by Boys Like Girls, again.

Well, I am feeling alone. Nor, even through I’m not missing you. I’d just need someone to be by my side, even friends or family, ‘special one’ maybe? Haha.

No comments: