20 Feb 2009

Best Fucking Friend

Friend? Really? What? BEST FRIEND?! Louder sistaaa!! I won’t hear ittttt!

Oh. B.E.S.T. Yeah best shit ever. Ha! Then you were. I knew, that you’re my best, then I am too. But honestly I don’t like this awkward shit. You were copied from me, what ever it is. Not just me, but HEY look at your other friends, she is victim too. Well, that’s crazy. What the fuck Oh my god ‘victim’ that I mean, bahaha. I need true friend beside me L you are crazy-poser-faker ever that I’ve met. I know that none of my business, for your information ladies I hate it, it’s just disgust me. Eww… Copycaterssss Ha Ha HA.

Should I become mad as rabbit? Uhm… I couldn’t. I’m afraid I will lose everything, and my friends. More , more patient Hana (Ha!!) Like I said before THAT none of my business. Ahh! I just wanna scream I HATE YOU GIRL next to you, It will be awesome and I will lose my friend, and I will alone, and……rest in peace

I let my ego out

No comments: